Apply and become our Technical Product Manager
(f/m) - Zagreb, Croatia, Full-time, multiple positions
What do we do?
Photomath aims to change the way students learn math. After becoming the most popular education app in the world with over 180 million downloads, we are building new products including a mathematical crowdsourced platform with the largest math dataset in the world.
Software products and projects built here vary from small internal apps, through large scale web services to crowdsourced mathematical platforms. We are building all products in an agile way, following UX and UI trends, having users at its core, and that’s why we are looking for several great and experienced Technical Product Managers who will develop and evolve our software products and projects.
What you’ll do at Photomath? You will:
- gather product requirements, prepare specifications and wireframes
- strongly influence UI/UX, user flows and features
- co-create product architecture
- analyze usage patterns and user needs, lead required changes
- develop and perform user tests and decide about features, UI and UX
- actively plan and manage challenges on user, software development and technical sides
- support technical implementation
- coordinate with other teams to ensure everything is done as planned
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have at least 5 years of product management or product owner experience with consumer software products (SaaS, web, mobile or similar), or
- Have at least 8 years of experience as a product manager of internal/external web applications
- Care deeply about good UI/UX - e.g. being a designer is your alternative career
- Have a good technical understanding of web tools, frameworks and technologies (HTML, CSS, React, JS, ...) - e.g. use Browser Developer tools on regular web pages
- Pay attention to details and believer into the ultimate user experience
- Like to make your hands dirty with CSS and JS
- Like to experiment, prototype and in general think of the best way to implement something despite challenges
- Have a pragmatic approach on all levels (business and technical) - e.g. prefer simplifications over features
- Have a really good organization and prioritization skills
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can work well in a team but also capable to do tasks on your own
- Have excellent English language skills
An additional plus is if you also:
- Have software engineering and programming experience
- Understand cloud (GCP, AWS) and DevOps basis
We are offering:
- A diverse environment with agile and talented juniors and smart and experienced seniors - to teach and be taught
- An opportunity to work on technically challenging projects and products
- A friendly team atmosphere
- Learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, educations, and conferences
- Collaboration in an open and small but ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- A culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
Interested in joining our team?
Send us your resume with the email subject “Technical Product Manager“ to email@example.com.