Looks like you’ve come across
an expired job ad
Don’t worry, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Contact us and let’s have a chat about career opportunities that interest you.
Senior Product Manager - Content Creation Platform
(f/m) - Zagreb, Croatia
Photomath is an EdTech company that creates one of the most popular education apps which helps users to easily understand and master math. Photomath app currently has over 150 million downloads and aims to provide high quality math educational support to every user.
High quality educational support starts with high quality math content, and that’s why Photomath has created an online platform for creating math content. The idea behind the platform is to enable people from all over the world to become our contributors and help us create high quality math content.
We are building this platform in an agile way, following UX and UI trends, having users and privacy at its core, and that’s why we are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will manage and maintain the content creation platform for tens of thousands of users worldwide.
Apply and become our Senior Product Manager - Content Creation Platform (f/m)
What you’ll do at Photomath? You will:
- Gather product requirements, prepare specifications and wireframes
- Strongly influence UI/UX, user flows and platform features
- Analyse platform usage patterns and user needs, lead required changes
- Develop and perform user tests and decide about platform features, UI and UX
- Actively plan and manage the build-out of Content Platform having in mind both functionalities as well as user experience
- Support technical implementation
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure everything is done as planned
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have at least 2 years of product management or product owner experience with a platform product (SaaS), or
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a product manager of internal/external web applications
- Care deeply about good UI/UX - e.g. being a designer is your alternative career
- Have a good technical understanding of web tools, frameworks and technologies (HTML, CSS, React, JS, ...) - e.g. use Command+Option+J on regular web pages
- Pay attention to details and believer into ultimate user experience
- Like to make your hands dirty with CSS and JS
- Like to experiment, prototype and in general think of the best way to implement something despite challenges
- Have a pragmatic approach on all levels (business and technical) - e.g. prefer simplifications over features
- Have really good organization and prioritization skills
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can work well in a team but also capable to do tasks on your own
- Have excellent English language skills
An additional plus is if you also:
- Have some programming experience
- Understand cloud (GCP, AWS) and devops basis
- Are proficient in math
We are offering:
- An opportunity to run content platform that thousands of contributors worldwide will use and thus enable high quality math content for our Photomath mobile app users
- Learning opportunities through relevant tech conferences, mentorship, knowledge sharing, internal and external education
- Collaboration in an open and small but ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success
Want to join our team?
Send us your resume with an email subject “Product Manager - Content Platform” to firstname.lastname@example.org.