Product Manager for CMS Web App
(f/m) - Zagreb, Cro office
We are an EdTech company whose mobile app is constantly the most popular educational app in the US and one of the top education apps globally, with over 100 million downloads.
Photomath app is based on our own optical character recognition technology and our own math engine system which recognizes, solves and shows the solving steps for printed and handwritten math problems.
We constantly improve our app and add new features to offer Photomath users new ways to approach math learning. Our newest features focus on giving visual cues through graph solutions, recognizing and solving word math problems, and helping learn basics of math through animated step by step explanations.
We are searching for a person who will ensure a build-out of our CMS Web App we use for supporting high quality math content.
Apply and become our
Product Manager for CMS Web App (f/m)
What will you do at Photomath? You will:
- plan and coordinate the build-out of our CMS web app having in mind both functionalities as well as user experience
- gather product requirements and prepare specifications
- support technical implementation
- actively manage the build-out of CMS web app and track performance
- develop new features according to users needs and UX standards
- coordinate with other teams to ensure everything is done as planned
- suggest if something needs rethinking, changes or revision
- participate in developing user tests, collect results and suggest actions based on conclusions
- point out if something in the app doesn’t make sense either from functionality or UX standpoint
- learn about new trends and suggest what makes sense to implement within this product
You are the right person for us if you:
- have at least 3 years of experience in similar roles
- have a good understanding of standards in web applications (UI, UX, functionalities)
- are a detailed-oriented person by nature and you believe a quality app has to have a good user experience also
- like to experiment, prototype and in general think of the best way to implement something despite challenges
- have a pragmatic approach on all levels (business and technical)
- have really good organization and prioritization skills
- have excellent communication and presentation skills
- can work well in a team but also capable to do tasks on your own
- have excellent English language skills
An additional plus is if you also:
- have experience in programming
We are offering:
- an opportunity to revolutionize approach to math studies for all ages through developing our internal CMS web app for creating math content
- learning opportunities through relevant tech conferences, mentorship, knowledge sharing, internal and external education
- collaboration in a small but young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- a culture that recognizes and rewards success
Want to join our team?
Send us your resume with an e-mail subject “Product Manager for CMS Web App” to firstname.lastname@example.org.