Product Manager for Mobile Application
(f/m) - Zagreb, Cro office
We are an EdTech company whose mobile app is constantly the most popular educational app in the US and one of the top education apps globally, with over 100 million downloads.
Photomath app is based on our own optical character recognition technology and our own math engine system which recognizes, solves and shows the solving steps for printed and handwritten math problems.
We constantly improve our app and add new features to offer Photomath users new ways to approach math learning. Our newest features focus on giving visual cues through graph solutions, recognizing and solving word math problems, and helping learn basics of math through animated step by step explanations.
We are looking for a person who will support the engineering build-out of our Photomath app and its new features.
Apply and become our
Product Manager for Mobile Application (f/m)
What will you do at Photomath? You will:
- participate in writing specifications for the next release
- coordinate and inform cross-discipline team members as well as Croatian and US team members to make sure that everyone is aware of product requirements, schedule, and current status
- partner closely with mainly development and design to drive planning, product backlog grooming and road-map creation
- actively track performance and milestone achievements for various product initiatives
- participate in product copy creation and improvements for existing and new features in the app
- analyze product and feature performance and suggest improvements
- participate in updating user documentation through working with product support
- work closely with product support to guide support escalations (including quality assurance and release management)
- work with our product team on defining product requirements and creating project plans and timelines around product initiatives
You are the right person for us if you:
- have at least 1 year of experience working in similar roles
- have strong understanding of iOS and Android platforms and the differences between each
- are a detail-oriented person that pays a lot of attention to user experience
- can pay attention to user feedback and new trends in order to suggest necessary UI/UX improvements required for delivering awesome user experience
- have excellent communication and presentation skills
- have excellent organization and prioritization skills
- have really good English language skills
An additional plus is if you also:
- have some experience with the successful launch of mobile apps, ideally in a startup environment
We are offering:
- an opportunity to revolutionize approach to math studies for all ages through creating high quality app and new app features for learning math
- learning opportunities through relevant tech conferences, mentorship, knowledge sharing, internal and external education
- collaboration in a small but young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- a culture that recognizes and rewards success
Want to join our team?
Send us your resume with an e-mail subject “Product Manager for Mobile Application” to email@example.com.