Looks like you’ve come across
an expired job ad
Don’t worry, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Contact us and let’s have a chat about career opportunities that interest you.
Mobile App Tester
(f/m) - Zagreb, Cro office
We are an EdTech company whose mobile app is constantly the most popular educational app in the US with over 100 million downloads.
Photomath app is based on our own optical character recognition technology and our own Math engine which recognizes, solves and shows the solving steps for printed and handwritten math problems.
We constantly improve our app and add new features to offer Photomath users new ways to approach math learning. Our newest features focus on giving visual cues through graph solutions, recognizing and solving word math problems, and helping learn basics of math through animated step by step explanations.
Apply and become our
Mobile App Tester (f/m)
What will you do at Photomath? You will:
- Test newly created features in our mobile app
- Conduct and evaluate various tests on iOS and Android version of our app and our website (UI, UX, calculations, etc.)
- Determine overall app quality
- Writing full specification of the problem, recommending solutions, etc.
- Work closely with other team(s) responsible for the segment where quality problem occurred in order to resolve it
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have strong interest in and good knowledge of various mobile devices and operating systems
- Have good knowledge of mathematics (elementary and high school level)
- Prefer systematic and analytical approach to thinking
- Are a detail-oriented person
- Have the ability to communicate messages clearly and systematically
- Have the ability to see things from user's perspective
- Can work well in a team, but you are capable to do some tasks on your own as well
- Have very good knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
An additional plus is if you:
- Have 1 year experience in software testing
We are offering:
- An opportunity to learn and develop in the fast-growing tech company
- Learning opportunities through mentorship, knowledge sharing, education
- Collaboration with young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- Work in casual and yet professional environment with motivating working conditions
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success
How to apply?
Send your application with the subject "Mobile App Tester" to firstname.lastname@example.org.