Math Content Production
- student job (f/m) - Zagreb, Cro office
We are an EdTech company whose mobile app is constantly the most popular educational app in the US and one of the top education apps globally, with 100 million downloads.
Photomath app is based on optical character recognition through a mobile phone camera and a math problem solver system which recognizes, solves and shows the solving steps for printed and handwritten math problems.
The math content team is a team of math experts that are focused on creating math content which will be covered by the app.
Help us revolutionize learning math!
Apply and become our
Math Content Production Student (f/m)
What will you do at Photomath? You will:
- create solving steps with explanations (in English) for each problem from different math textbooks:
- learn about existing solving methods applied in Photomath
You are the right person for us if you have:
- advanced knowledge of high school mathematics (Algebra 1 & 2, Calculus, Trigonometry, Geometry)
- some experience in mathematics education or tutoring is a plus
- reliability and meticulousness when it comes to work
- systematic approach to solving problems and attention to details
- very good English language skill, especially mathematical English
- possibility to work at least 3 days a week for 4h/day between 8 am and 9 pm (the schedule is arranged with the team lead on a weekly basis)
- your own student contract and you are available to work for a longer period of time (at least 6 months) in our office (Strojarska cesta, Zagreb).
We are offering:
- an opportunity to further develop your skills through mentorship, in fast-growing tech company
- a wage that increases after probation period that lasts one month and further increases after gaining new skills
- an opportunity to contribute in creating high-quality mathematical content which will be used in the Photomath app
- an opportunity to revolutionize approach to math studies for all ages through your work with the rest of the Photomath Team
- an opportunity to learn and develop in the desired direction inside the organization through certain time
- working in a young, ambitious and flexible team which values exchange in opinions and fair play
- working in a relaxed atmosphere with secured work equipment.
How to apply?
Send your application with the title "Application for Photomath" at
or Whatsapp/Viber 099 4846 885, or on
Radilica’s Facebook Profile.