Math Content Contributor
(f/m) - remote work
If you are good at math, you can contribute to creating high-quality mathematical content and be a part of the team that changes the way kids learn math. Photomath constantly updates and improves the app by adding new features that allow users to approach math learning from different perspectives. Our newest feature focuses on complete textbook solutions, including word problems, and this is where we need your help!
If you have a passion for math and are looking for a remote job apply and become our Math Content Contributor (f/m)!
What will you do?
- learn about existing solving methods applied at Photomath
- solve various maths problems and provide step by step solutions with explanations (in English) on our online platform
- review the quality of various math problems already solved
You are the right person for us if you:
- are able to work several hours per week
- have advanced knowledge of high school and/or college mathematics (Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, and Statistics)
- are fluent in English, especially when it comes to math vocabulary
- have a personal computer with 4GB of RAM, Chrome browser and a decent internet connection
We are offering an opportunity to:
- earn money by doing what you know and love
- contribute to creating high-quality mathematical content that is offered through Photomath app
- revolutionize the approach to math studies for all ages through your work with the rest of the Photomath team
Become our contributor in three steps:
- apply for the position via our web portal portal.photomath.net
- go through an assessment of maths knowledge and English proficiency
- finish our training and start solving maths problems