(f/m) - Zagreb, Cro office
Photomath is an EdTech company whose mobile app is consistently the most popular education app in the US and one of the top education apps globally, with over 100 million downloads.
The app is based on proprietary optical character recognition (OCR) technology and our own math engine which recognizes, solves and shows the solving steps for printed and handwritten math problems.
We are looking to add a Marketing Specialist to our team to help us implement our brand strategy, manage media relations, and integrate key messages across different functions and projects.
Apply and become our
Marketing Specialist (f/m)
What you’ll do at Photomath:
- work closely with the Head of Marketing to implement brand strategy
- be responsible for brand implementation and maintenance of core product values across all marketing channels
- ensure brand values are reflected in both internal and external communications
- write effective and brand-aligned copy targeted to each stakeholder
- execute digital marketing campaigns via push, email, or in-app messaging
- take care of media relations for Croatia
- coordinate projects and follow-ups within the Zagreb office for marketing related activities
- work closely with the US team to sync marketing activities
- take part in implementing life cycle marketing
You are the right person for us if you:
- have at least 3 years of experience in similar roles
- are experienced in implementing a brand strategy across an organization in a methodical way, preferably a consumer-facing company
- have experience with media relations, pitching journalists and understand how to take key brand/product values and infuse them across all departments
- are experienced in working cross-functionally within an organization
- have a natural curiosity to understand the reason behind something
- have the ability to step back, see the wider picture and understand where a project fits in
- can work autonomously and in a distributed team
- are ready to occasionally work flexible work hours (conf calls with the US team)
- have excellent English language skill
A plus is if you:
- have some experience conducting consumer research or if you had some face-to-face time with users doing interviews to understand the perspective of the end user
- have some community-management experience
We are offering:
- an opportunity to further develop marketing function within a fast-growing EdTech company whose mobile app has over 100 million downloads
- an opportunity to work on challenging projects
- learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, education, and conferences
- collaboration with a young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- working in a casual and yet professional working environment with motivating work conditions
- a culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
Want to join our team?
Send us your resume with an e-mail subject “Marketing Specialist” to email@example.com.