Looks like you’ve come across
an expired job ad
Don’t worry, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Contact us and let’s have a chat about career opportunities that interest you.
(f/m) - Zagreb, Cro office
We are an EdTech company whose mobile app is constantly the most popular educational app in the US and one of the top education apps globally, with over 100 million downloads.
Photomath app is based on our own optical character recognition technology and our own math engine system which recognizes, solves and shows the solving steps for printed and handwritten math problems.
We constantly improve our app and recognize that persistent focus on constant improvements is crucial to Photomath remaining at the top of the list of the world’s educational apps and becoming the first choice for learning math.
We are carefully working to build a team of passionate, diverse and talented people in an open and stimulating environment. We believe the best results are achieved by working in small teams that work tightly together. We are proud of our achievements and we want to maintain the same culture that created them.
A fast-growing company like ours needs quality HR support.
We are expanding our HR team with a new member who will participate in developing and enforcing all HR processes with their knowledge and operational support.
Apply and become our
HR Assistant (f/m)
In this role you will:
- Assist with the daily operations of the HR department
- Maintain accurate and consistent personnel records
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process (posting job openings, communication with candidates)
- Assist in the coordination and facilitation of company events for employees
- Participate in a variety of employer branding events
- Participate in new employee onboarding and orientation processes and programs
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
- Promote a positive work environment, responding to general inquiries and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Participate in all other HR related activities and projects.
You are the right person for us if you:
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- Are eager to learn (as this will likely be your first role in the industry, a desire to learn is essential)
- Are detail oriented person with a high degree of accuracy and good organizational skills
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Think being a good listener is equally important as being a good communicator
- Think that in both speaking and writing, you are able to transfer the message in a constructive, clear and structured way
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have proficiency in Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Have an excellent English language skills (speaking and writing)
- Are able to exhibit a high level of discretion, professionalism and confidentiality.
An additional plus is if you also:
- Have some experience in any field of HR
- Possess interest in new technologies and you have some understanding of terminology connected to IT.
We are offering:
- An opportunity to develop in the HR field in the fast-growing EdTech company whose mobile app has over 100 million downloads, and offices both in Croatia and the USA
- A dedicated manager who will support your growth
- Learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, education, and conferences
- Collaboration with the young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- Working in a casual and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- A culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success.
How to apply?
Send us your resume with an email subject “HR Assistant“ at email@example.com