Looks like you’ve come across
an expired job ad
Don’t worry, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Contact us and let’s have a chat about career opportunities that interest you.
Growth Marketing Manager
(f/m) - San Francisco Bay Area
What are we Building?
We believe it is important for every student to have a strong understanding of math and to thrive in an increasingly data-driven world. Thus, Photomath aims to change the way students learn math.
We've achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular education app in the US with over 150 million downloads.
With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone camera with detailed step-by-step instructions to help maximize learning.
We recently launched Plus, the first paid subscription in Photomath. Now we’re looking to supercharge growth of Plus.
As part of this ambition, we're looking to hire a Growth Marketing Manager who can develop and execute our user acquisition strategy.
Apply and become our
Growth Marketing Manager (f/m)
- San Francisco Bay Area
What is the Role?
- You will lead and execute our user acquisition strategy, including determining optimal channels,
defining and executing on campaigns, conducting rigorous experimentation, and measuring performance.
- You will manage third-party agencies for acquiring qualified leads for our global math content creator initiative.
- You will evolve our processes and tools to test, measure, and optimize creative formats, messaging, and target audiences.
- You will work closely with marketing, design, product, and engineering to analyze effectiveness of new growth initiatives and to implement necessary improvements.
Who are you?
- You believe wholeheartedly in the importance of math education and ensuring that everyone, regardless of background, has the ability to master math.
- You have 3+ years experience managing paid user acquisition at scale for a mobile consumer app.
- You take a data-driven approach to measuring and evaluating user acquisition.
- You have proven ability to work cross functionally (engineering, design, QA, etc.) and in a distributed team.
- You take initiative to identify and drive new efforts i.e., you thrive off of autonomy & agency.
- Proficient in mobile app data and paid ads analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- You are legally authorized to work in the US
Join our team?
Send us your resume with email subject: „Growth Marketing Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org.