(f/m) - Zagreb, Croatia
Photomath is changing the way students learn math. We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular education app in the US with over 150 million downloads. With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone camera with detailed step-by-step instructions to help maximize learning.
We have recently launched Plus, the first paid subscription in Photomath. Now we’re looking to supercharge its growth by providing math solutions for most US math books. Thus, we have developed a web platform where math lovers from all around the world could come to create math content.
Currently, we’re looking to hire a Data Analyst who will help us analyze and interpret data about the usage of our platform in order to improve it.
Apply and become our Data Analyst (f/m)
What will you do?
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Participate in designing internal data analytics services
- Participate in creating data models
- Create a reporting system (dashboard) for various internal users
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Provide data-driven support to specific business issues
- 2+ years of working experience in the same or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Experience in using visualization tools
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in business analysis reporting
- High degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive work approach and strong work ethic
- Proficiency in the English language
An additional plus:
- Some experience in at least one scripting language (Python, R, Linux shell or similar)
- Background in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or Information Management
We are offering:
- An opportunity to shape the further development of our platform through enabling data-driven decision-making approach
- Learning opportunities through relevant conferences, mentorship, knowledge sharing, internal and external education
- Collaboration in an open and small but ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success
Want to join our team?
Send us your resume with an email subject “Data Analyst” to email@example.com.