Animation Production Manager
(f/m) - Zagreb, Croatia, Full-time
What are we Building?
Photomath is changing the way students learn math. With more than 150 million downloads globally, it is the number one math learning mobile app in the world. With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone’s camera to get detailed step-by-step instructions that help maximize learning.
We recently launched a feature called AI Tutorials, our next-generation animated math problem solver. AI Tutorials utilize animations to explain math concepts and math problem explanations. This is our next step toward building the world’s first fully digital math tutor. As part of this goal, we’re looking to hire an Animation Production Manager who can help us scale our AI Tutorials animation content development process and thus help more users get access to our premium math learning experience than ever before.
What is the Role?
- Grow and manage the AI Tutorials content production team through recruiting, onboarding, and mentoring a team of content creators
- Support all aspects of AI Tutorials content production as well as the development and optimization of our creation process
- Lead continual creation and assignment of tasks, daily coordination, and timely completion of team deadlines
- Serve as the main point of contact for all cross-functional teams in both the US and Croatia (Product, Math R&D, Design, Tools, etc)
- Collaborate with the product team on setting priorities and serving as a voice for consistently high-quality AI Tutorials design/UX
Who are You?
- Believe in the importance of math and ensuring that everyone regardless of background has the ability to master it
- 3+ years of experience coordinating or managing people and processes
- Keen eye for good UX/design
- Detail-oriented thinker with experience in coordinating complex, multi-team projects
- Passionate about process creation and iterative improvement
- Ability to proactively identify obstacles as well as to assess and mitigate risks
- Proactive and motivated to tackle ambiguous problems
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
An additional plus:
- Prior experience with motion/animation design
- Prior experience working in game design or production
We are offering:
- An opportunity to build an innovative feature that is the key to driving our product forward
- An opportunity to manage a team and transfer your knowledge to more junior team members
- Learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, educations, and conferences
- A culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
Interested in joining our team?
Send us your resume with the email subject “Animation Production Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.