- full time job (f/m) - Zagreb, Cro office
Math can be easy, challenging, and fun. But most of all, we believe that math is a crucial skill in life. Photomath is the leading mobile application to master math. Over 100 million students depend on our product to not only solve 20+ million problems a day but also to pass or even ace their math class.
Did you know?
All of Photomath’s users already spent over 2 000 years using Photomath app.
We understand and appreciate the value of data-informed decision making, and thus looking to expand our analytics team with an analytics professional that will help us bring our data analysis processes to the next level.
What will you do at Photomath? You will:
- analyze various data from our mobile app Photomath:
-   usage of various math problems,
-   user segmentation by various parameters,
-   usage of various app features, etc.
- participate in improving current design and architecture of data collecting and analyzing systems (includes defining of the analytics events to be sent from the app)
- create, execute and analyze results from SQL-like queries in collaboration with Growth, Marketing and Development teams
- participate in the planning of A/B testings
- implement various A/B testings and analyze the results
- create automated reporting system (dashboard) for various internal users
- suggest improvements for our current data analysis processes and our current mobile app version
You are the right person for us if you:
- have at least 1-2 years of experience working in similar tasks and roles
- have good knowledge of scripting tools, data loading and transformation tools and/or languages like Python
- have good knowledge of databases (SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- are familiar with Google Analytics or similar mobile app usage analysis tools
- have excellent qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
- have a strong ability to create meaningful reports from various data sources
- prefer to think logically and to draw conclusions based on presented and analyzed data
- nurture a proactive approach to work
- have excellent English language skill
It is a plus if you:
- are familiar with some analytics and statistical tools like R, etc.
We are offering:
- an opportunity to further develop the data analysis function within the fast-growing EdTech company whose mobile app has over 100 million downloads
- an opportunity to work on challenging projects
- learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, educations, and conferences
- collaboration with the young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- working in a casual and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- a culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
We are an EdTech company whose mobile app is constantly the most popular educational app in the US and one of the top education apps globally, with 100 million downloads. Photomath has offices in the US and Croatia. The application is based on state of the art AI technology for text and handwriting recognition and our own expert system for solving math problems. In 2015 we won the 4YFN award in Digital media category on Mobile World Congress and Netexplo global educational innovations award.
We constantly improve our app and recognize that persistent focus on constant improvements is crucial to Photomath remaining at the top of the list of the world’s educational apps and becoming the first choice for learning math.
Where and how to apply?
Send us your resume with an answer to the question "Why are you the Data analyst we are looking for?" to